|***This website is
voted one of the
best websites for
|You are at the official
site of ANSWatch - a
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|1. Why test autonomic nervous system?
2. Why do I worry about irregular heartbeats (i.e. cardiac arrhythmias)?
3. Any known symptoms or complications arisen from mitral valve prolapse (MVP)?
4. Are ANSWatch tests accurate?
5. How do I choose among the three models (Standard, Deluxe, or Pro)?
6. How to utilize ANSWatch for self monitoring or home tests?
7. As a physician, how do I integrate ANSWatch tests into daily clinic?
8. As a researcher, how can I make use of ANSWatch product series?
9. Do you have a product demo video or software?
10. Why ANSWatch Monitor must be worn on the left wrist (not right wrist)?
11. Which testing posture (sitting or lying) is better?
12. Why body movement or talk is not allowed during test?
13. What to do when I get an error message on "weak pulse signals"?
14. Does ANSWatch require regular calibrations?
15. Can I upgrade a Standard Model to Deluxe Model?
16. Can I upgrade a Standard or Deluxe Model to Pro Model?
17. How do I export and send test reports to other people?
18. How do I upload test reports to Google Health?
19. How to back up the test data stored in PC?
20. Do you provide assistance in the interpretation of test data?
21. Do you offer group discount?
22. How can I return the purchased product for refund?
23. Where do I send the product for repair?
experience sharing and
in-depth discussions at
(click to enter)
|Do you have
- are you monitoring
- are you taking
- are you aware of drug
side effects on ANS?
- self-improvement tips
or even fainted?
- are you low in blood
pressure or heart rate?
- are you taking
- You may experience
- often noticing abnormal
uneven, or super-fast)?
- Yo might have cardiac
- Most sudden death
events are preceded by
|Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- Mitral valve is the
bicuspid valve between left
atrium and ventricle
- If mitral valve is not
closed properly (called
mitral valve prolapse
MVP), the blood may
backflow during pumping
- there is a strong
connection between panic
attackes and MVP
- How to detect it?
|Am I having
- autonomic nervous
system works to fine tune
body conditions depending
on physiological needs
- ANS consists of two
branches: sympathetic and
- do you have balanced
- what are the symptoms of